Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Wilson Creek on FDR 45
- Caldwell County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
Length of largest span: 79.7 ft.
Total length: 122.7 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.01417, -81.76556 (decimal degrees)
36°00'51" N, 81°45'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 1980)
- Inventory number
- BH 23236 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 18.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com