US 25 Swannanoa River Bridge
it was second known bridge at that area, with more elaborate concrete balustrades when it was built.
- Lost Concrete tee beam bridge over Sr3556,So Rr&Swannanoa R on US 25
- Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 2000 with a new bridge with concrete balustrades
- Tee beam
Length of largest span: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 1,390.2 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.56806, -82.54667 (decimal degrees)
35°34'05" N, 82°32'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/359840/3937141 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NC 021076 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 52782 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 29, 2012: Added by Kim Harvey