Bear Creek Road Bridge
Bridge has a pedestrian walkway also.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Hominy Creek on Bear Creek Road
- Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.56426, -82.60784 (decimal degrees)
35°33'51" N, 82°36'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/354290/3936809 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 210511 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 76225 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 54.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 24, 2017: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com