Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over North Fork Ivy Creek on NC 197
- Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1962
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 15.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.80028, -82.36917 (decimal degrees)
35°48'01" N, 82°22'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/376286/3962661 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Mitchell
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- NC 210200 (North Carolina bridge number)
BH 23233 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com