Big Pine Creek Blue Ridge Parkway Bridge No. 7
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in October 2015
BH Photo #348488
Built at a cost of $15,139
- Slab bridge over Big Pine Creek on Blue Ridge Parkway
- Alleghany County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 59.4 ft.
Deck width: 32.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.48739, -80.97475 (decimal degrees)
36°29'15" N, 80°58'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/502261/4038010 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Roaring Gap
- Inventory number
- BH 70757 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 5, 2016: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- February 4, 2016: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com