Big Pine Creek Blue Ridge Parkway Bridge No. 5
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in October 2015
BH Photo #348467
Built at a cost of $12,000
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Big Pine Creek on Blue Ridge Parkway
- Alleghany County, North Carolina
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.49395, -80.96733 (decimal degrees)
36°29'38" N, 80°58'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/502925/4038737 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Roaring Gap
- Inventory number
- BH 70755 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 4, 2016: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com