Cone Fabrics Pedestrian Bridge
Cone Fabrics Pedestrian Bridge pano1
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in February 2015
BH Photo #319024
Built to connect buildings that sit on different sides of the RR tracks. Dimensions are estimates.
- Abandoned steel stringer bridge over Norfolk Southern RR on Pedestrian walk
- Haw River, Alamance County, North Carolina
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- North Carolina Railroad Co. (NCRR)
- Steel stringer
Total length: 307.0 ft.
Deck width: 9.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.08972, -79.36439 (decimal degrees)
36°05'23" N, 79°21'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/647252/3995138 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 66620 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 23, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com