NP - Yellowstone River Bridge
Information from NPRHA.org Online Collection
- Pratt through truss bridge over Yellowstone River on Abandoned Northern Pacific Line
- Park County, Montana
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1897, Relocated here 1918
- - Phoenix Bridge Co. of Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- - Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 155.0 ft.
Total length: 316.0 ft.
- Also called
- NP Bridge #0
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.71771, -110.46748 (decimal degrees)
45°43'04" N, 110°28'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/541443/5062821 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 50464 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 14, 2018: New photos from John Bernhisel
- September 26, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- February 24, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- February 23, 2014: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- May 4, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Northern Pacific Railroad", "Railroad"
- December 7, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net
- John Bernhisel - Johnmbernhisel [at] gmail [dot] com