MRL - Blackfoot River Bridge
On the old Anaconda St. bridge (Blackfoot River Bridge), viewing south-westerly, downstream, at the Blackfoot River, towards its confluence with the Clark Fork River, and at the Montana State Hwy. 200, Montana Rail Link, and Interstate 90 / U.S. Rout
Photo taken by Panoramio user Elifino 57
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND)
View this photo at panoramio.com
BH Photo #348790
Information from NPRHA.org Online Collection
- Pratt through truss bridge over Blackfoot River on Montana Rail Link
- Milltown, Missoula County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
- - Montana Rail Link (MRL)
- Northern Pacific Railway (NP)
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 165.0 ft.
Total length: 322.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.87230, -113.88559 (decimal degrees)
46°52'20" N, 113°53'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/280105/5195016 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Southeast Missoula
- 3286 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 51879 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 9, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- February 8, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from NP bridge records
- February 10, 2016: Photo imported by Dave King
- September 15, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Montana Rail Link"
- March 25, 2012: Added by Craig Philpott