MRL - Clark Fork River Bridge #8
MRL - Clark Fork River Bridge
View from the northeast
Photo taken by David Jones in November 2016
BH Photo #369772
Information from NPRHA.org Online Collection
- Warren deck truss with all verticals bridge over Clark Fork River on Montana Rail Link
- Missoula County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
- - Montana Rail Link (MRL)
- Northern Pacific Railway (NP)
- Warren deck truss with all verticals
Length of largest span: 165.0 ft.
Total length: 569.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.87123, -113.93181 (decimal degrees)
46°52'16" N, 113°55'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/276579/5195028 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Southeast Missoula
- 3246 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 51877 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 8, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from NP bridge records
- November 10, 2016: New photos from David Jones
- September 15, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Montana Rail Link"
- March 25, 2012: Added by Craig Philpott
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- David Jones - david2jpix [at] yahoo [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com