MRL - Clark Fork River Bridge #9
Information from NPRHA.org Online Collection
- Deck plate girder Bridge over Bitterroot River on Montana Rail Link
- Missoula County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909
- - Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Montana Rail Link (MRL)
- Northern Pacific Railway (NP)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 800.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.02668, -114.34068 (decimal degrees)
47°01'36" N, 114°20'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/702070/5211561 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51875 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 8, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: Added information from NP bridge records
- September 15, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Montana Rail Link"
- March 25, 2012: Added by Craig Philpott