Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Truss bridge over Saint Mary Canal on CR 225
- Glacier County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Span length: 91.5 ft.
Total length: 91.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.93083, -113.41278 (decimal degrees)
48°55'51" N, 113°24'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/323286/5422572 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pike Lake
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23046 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com