MRL - Gallatin River Bridge
Listed as "W. Gallatin River" in NP bridge book.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Gallatin River on Montana Rail Link
- Gallatin County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1906
- - Montana Rail Link (MRL)
- Northern Pacific Railway (NP)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 75.0 ft.
Total length: 290.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.82436, -111.27168 (decimal degrees)
45°49'28" N, 111°16'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/478896/5074568 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 93008 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 1, 2021: New Street View added by John Marvig