Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Gallatin River on Durnam Road
- Gallatin County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970
- Pony truss
Span length: 75.8 ft.
Total length: 75.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.32389, -111.17549 (decimal degrees)
45°19'26" N, 111°10'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/486246/5018946 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic
- Inventory numbers
- MT 011106000000077 (Montana bridge inspection record number)
BH 23029 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com