Belt Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Jack Schmidt in July 19, 2013
BH Photo #272489
Built in 1924 in Phillips County over the Milk River at Dodson. Noved to this location in 1973.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Belt Creek on CR 224
- Cascade County, Montana
- Open to traffic
- 7-panel, riveted Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 140.1 ft.
Total length: 145.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.50333, -110.88333 (decimal degrees)
47°30'12" N, 110°52'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/508786/5261106 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 22995 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 8, 2017: New photos from David Jones
- January 7, 2014: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net
- David Jones - david2jpix [at] yahoo [dot] com