Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Beaverhead River on CR 004
- Beaverhead County, Montana
- No longer exists
- Built 1908; rehabilitated 1995; replaced 1995
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 96.1 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.10000, -112.70833 (decimal degrees)
45°06'00" N, 112°42'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/365591/4995478 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Gallagher Mountain
- Inventory number
- BH 22951 (Bridgehunter.com ID)