Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over ICG RR on Forest Trail NE
- Lincoln County, Mississippi
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1940
- Timber Kingpost pony truss
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.64173, -90.41974 (decimal degrees)
31°38'30" N, 90°25'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/744699/3503616 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 8 N., R. 8 E., Sec. 29
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 22906 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com