Mossy Lake Bridge
Photo taken by Paul Clarke in December 2015
BH Photo #344526
Span of Mossy Lake Bridge
Brian R. Warren
A 970 foot long wooden bridge with no rails!
- Abandoned timber stringer bridge over Mossy Lake on CR 273
- Leflore County, Mississippi
- Stringer with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 970.2 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.35162, -90.39668 (decimal degrees)
33°21'06" N, 90°23'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/742255/3693295 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 66150 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 2, 2021: New video from Brian R. Warren
- June 21, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added category "No guardrails"
- June 21, 2018: Updated by Jimmy: Added categories "One-lane traffic", "No rails"
- December 28, 2015: New photos from Paul Clarke
- February 21, 2015: Added by James Baughn