Moore Lake Bridge
Moore lake 1
Photo taken by Paul Clarke in November 2015
BH Photo #341337
As per Google Earth, this bridge is not, as was listed, lost, but rather bypassed, and still exists alongside the new bridge.
- Abandoned Pratt through truss bridge over Moore Lake on CR 73
- Leflore County, Mississippi
- Bypassed by a new bridge built in 1995
- Built 1916
- (2)6-panel, riveted Pratt through trusses
Length of largest span: 113.9 ft.
Total length: 297.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.65083, -90.28619 (decimal degrees)
33°39'03" N, 90°17'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/751672/3726745 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 54267 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 21, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type
- April 19, 2014: Updated by Zachary S: Changed from lost to extant; bridge remains, though abandoned
- November 2, 2012: Added by Jared Mixson