Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over MS 553 on Natchez Trace Parkway
- Jefferson County, Mississippi
- Open to traffic
- Built 1981
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 173.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.74728, -91.17595 (decimal degrees)
31°44'50" N, 91°10'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/672774/3513871 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Church Hill
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory number
- BH 65806 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com