Brooklyn Road Bridge
A portion of this bridge is still visible on Google aerial imagery. Bing Bird's Eye View shows one end of the bridge connecting to existing Brooklyn Road, but Google shows a portion has been removed. It's unclear if this bridge was a part of the crossing of Yazoo River or whether this was a separate structure.
- Abandoned bridge over Branch of Yazoo River on Brooklyn Road (former)
- Humphreys County, Mississippi
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.17283, -90.48709 (decimal degrees)
33°10'22" N, 90°29'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/734317/3673260 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 65786 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 2, 2021: Updated by Brian R. Warren: Added category "Lost"
- January 31, 2015: Added by James Baughn