Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete bridge over US 51 on US 80 in Jackson
- Jackson, Hinds County, Mississippi
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Concrete stringer
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 585.0 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.28248, -90.18408 (decimal degrees)
32°16'57" N, 90°11'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/765206/3575229 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 50799 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com