Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Lick Fork Gasconade River on Baker Creek Road (CR 608)
- Wright County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923
- Low-water slab
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 87.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.17475, -92.60275 (decimal degrees)
37°10'29" N, 92°36'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/535264/4114332 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 29 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 29
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 20925 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 86195 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com