Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Big Lake Creek on CR 361A
- Wayne County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1960
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.12667, -90.57000 (decimal degrees)
37°07'36" N, 90°34'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/715870/4111688 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 28 N., R. 4 E., Sec. 1
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18932 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37708 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 16.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com