Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Bounds Creek on CR 220
- Wayne County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.16333, -90.43333 (decimal degrees)
37°09'48" N, 90°25'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/727903/4116076 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 29 N., R. 6 E., Sec. 30
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18959 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37710 (Bridgehunter.com ID)