Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge with concrete deck over Holliday Creek on CR 537
- Wayne County, Missouri
- Open to one-lane traffic
- Built ca. 1960; rehabilitated 1994
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 43.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.12556, -90.42944 (decimal degrees)
37°07'32" N, 90°25'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/728605/4112023 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 29 N., R. 6 E., Sec. 6
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13621 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22800 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com