Cub Creek Covered Bridge 25-110-B
Cub Creek Covered Bridge
Photo taken by John Christeson in July 2009
BH Photo #148831
A steel beam stringer bridge with a wooden building built on top on a private road. There is an overhead garage door on the end next to Route "C" (south)
Written by John Christeson
Covered Bridge over Cub Creek on C highway in western Washington County
- Bridge over Cub Creek
- Washington County, Missouri
- Open to traffic on a private road.
- Steel stringer with a wooden structure covering it.
Total length: 55.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Also called
- Thornton Covered Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.77976, -91.04767 (decimal degrees)
37°46'47" N, 91°02'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/671929/4183173 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 25-110-B (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 43590 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 6, 2012: Updated by Fmiser: Added structure type and description
- December 22, 2011: Updated by Frank Hicks: Added GPS coordinates
- November 8, 2009: Essay added by John Christeson
- John Christeson - john_christeson [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Frank Hicks
- Fmiser - fmiser [at] gmail [dot] com
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net