Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Pryor Creek on Blair Road
- Vernon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Steel stringer with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.02104, -94.48457 (decimal degrees)
38°01'16" N, 94°29'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/369692/4209188 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 37 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 6
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 16343 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 55199 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com