Holly Hills Drive Bridge
View from north
Photo taken by Michael Trimble
BH Photo #107212
Also called: Frank T. Hilliker Memorial Bridge
- Modern steel arch bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad on Holly Hills Drive in St. Louis' Carondelet Park
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Closed to traffic, barricades at both ends
- Future prospects
- On city's list of bridges prioritized for replacement, but funding is not available.
- Built 1973
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Steel arch
Span length: 89.8 ft.
Total length: 89.8 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.56134, -90.26013 (decimal degrees)
38°33'41" N, 90°15'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/738728/4271659 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Webster Groves
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 12885 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22634 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 2, 2018: Updated by Mark Dellbringge: Status change: Pass-by in May 2018 showed the bridge was barricaded closed.
- September 24, 2010: New photos from Mark Dellbringge
- September 23, 2010: Updated by Mark Dellbringge: Added alternative name and updated status description
- June 1, 2005: Posted photo from Michael Trimble
- Michael Trimble
- Mark Dellbringge