Great Rivers Greenway MacKenzie Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Mark Dellbringge in September 2010
BH Photo #175793
Dimensions are approximate.
- Lost trough truss bridge over MacKenzie Creek on the River Des Peres Greenway foot and bike path
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Modern Pratt through truss
Total length: 100.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.57913, -90.31090 (decimal degrees)
38°34'45" N, 90°18'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/734246/4273502 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Webster Groves
- Inventory number
- BH 46021 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 6, 2015: Updated by Mark Dellbringge: Status change: Drive-by on July 1st, 2015 showed this bridge no longer exists. Bike route has been realigned.
- September 3, 2010: New photos from Mark Dellbringge
- September 1, 2010: Added by Mark Dellbringge