Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Clear Creek on SW 430 Road
- St. Clair County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1988
- Through girder (?)
Length of largest span: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 121.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.96735, -94.00975 (decimal degrees)
37°58'02" N, 94°00'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/411306/4202673 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- El Dorado Springs North
- Land survey
- T. 37 N., R. 28 W., Sec. 21
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 22024 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75308 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com