Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost bedstead pony truss bridge over Jones Branch on CR 168
- Shelby County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1909 by the Michelmann Steel Construction Co.; replaced 1997
- Riveted, 3-panel double-intersection Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.93159, -91.88322 (decimal degrees)
39°55'54" N, 91°52'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/595424/4420761 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 59 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 10
- Inventory numbers
- MO 102-127000.2 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 42756 (Bridgehunter.com ID)