Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Brushy Creek on CR 838
- Reynolds County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1985
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.56177, -91.05592 (decimal degrees)
37°33'42" N, 91°03'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/671704/4158970 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 33 N., R. 1 W., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13499 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 89845 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com