DODX - Little Piney Creek Bridge
Y connecting with Frisco
North of the river crossing the rail splits, allowing trains from the Frisco line to switch onto the army track from either direction.
Photo taken by Clark Vance in July 2015
BH Photo #333277
Relocated from unknown site, possibly Meramec River to the east.
- Through truss bridge over Little Piney Creek on US Army RR
- Phelps County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1902, relocated here 1941
- - Milliken Bros. Inc. of New York City, New York
- - US Military Transportation Corps (DODX; USAX; USNX; DAFX)
- Skewed Warren through truss with an unusual design (Schaub Truss) combining pinned and riveted connections.
- Also called
- USAX - Little Piney Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.91579, -91.94734 (decimal degrees)
37°54'57" N, 91°56'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/592527/4196994 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 37 N., R 9 W., Sec. 20
- 680 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 68506 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 6, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Riveted"
- July 22, 2015: New photos from Clark Vance
- July 21, 2015: New photos from Clark Vance
- July 14, 2015: Updated by Luke: Added category "US Army Transportation Corps"
- July 14, 2015: Added by Clark Vance