Wabash Railroad Bridge #1017
View looking south, from the Chicago Great Western tracks
Photo taken & provided to us by Ed Spanknoble, Jr.
BH Photo #342901
Pile trestle bridge over Chicago Great Western Ry.
- Lost Timber stringer bridge over Chicago Great Western Ry. on Wabash, later N&W Railway
- Conception Junction, Nodaway County, Missouri
- Removed ca. 1985 account of line abandonment
- Built 1900
- - Chicago Great Western Railway (CGW)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.0 ft.
Total length: 131.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #1017
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.27042, -94.69284 (decimal degrees)
40°16'14" N, 94°41'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/356068/4459146 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 64030 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 3, 2015: Updated by James Holzmeier: Uploaded new bridge images
- November 24, 2014: Photo imported by James Holzmeier
- November 10, 2014: Updated by James Holzmeier: Added link to John Barriger III photo