Mill Creek-187th Street Bridge
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Mill Creek on 187th Street (CR 323)
- Nodaway County, Missouri
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1915; rehabilitated 1984
- 5-panel, pinned Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 123.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.45252, -95.10445 (decimal degrees)
40°27'09" N, 95°06'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/321549/4480110 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Burlington Junction
- Land survey
- T. 65 N., R. 37 W., Sec. 7
- Inventory numbers
- MO 074-323000.8 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 43176 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 7, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated status to lost per forum post
- August 9, 2009: Added by James Baughn