Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Otter Slough Ditch on CR 630
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.68667, -89.63667 (decimal degrees)
36°41'12" N, 89°38'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/264416/4063354 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Charter Oak
- Land survey
- T. 24 N., R. 13 E., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13204 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38000 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com