Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Branch of West Fork Cuivre River on Mabry Road
- Montgomery County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.09889, -91.35278 (decimal degrees)
39°05'56" N, 91°21'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/642441/4329042 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bellflower North
- Land survey
- T. 50 N., R. 4 W., Sec. 15
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14904 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46999 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com