Dry Fork Bridge
Old State Route P bridge over Dry Fork South of Americus
Photo taken by Rusty Weisman in November 2019
BH Photo #462387
Bridge is now privately owned and posted. Consequently I was unable to make measurements.
- Warren pony truss bridge over Dry Fork on Old State Route P
- Americus, Montgomery County, Missouri
- Open to authorized vehicles only
- Replaced by a bridge on new (current) Route P alignment in 1957
- (2)4-panel, riveted Warren pony trusses with concrete pier and abutments
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old Route P Dry Fork Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.77552, -91.56436 (decimal degrees)
38°46'32" N, 91°33'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/624709/4292844 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 46 N. R. 6 W. SW 1/4 Sec. 2
- 615 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 87344 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 12, 2019: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type
- December 12, 2019: Added by Rusty Weisman
- Rusty Weisman
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com