Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Little Elkhorn Creek on White Road
- Montgomery County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1960; replaced 2005
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.3 ft.
- Land survey
- T. 49 N., R. 5 W., Sec. 9
- Inventory numbers
- MO 070-165001.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 17860 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22148 (Bridgehunter.com ID)