Turkey Creek Bridge
Removed and replaced by a low water crossing.
- Pony truss bridge over Turkey Creek on CR 756
- Monroe County, Missouri
- REMOVED; replaced by a Ugly InExpensive Concrete Low Water Crossing.
- Built ca. 1930
- Riveted Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.0 ft.
Total length: 37.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.40500, -91.99333 (decimal degrees)
39°24'18" N, 91°59'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/586670/4362204 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paris East
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 10 W., Sec. 2
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 069-045000.8 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 13701 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22132 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 18 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 2, 2020: Updated by K. Allen Ballard: REMOVED; Low water crossing added just to the south.
- March 3, 2009: New photos from James Baughn
- James Baughn - webmaster [at] bridgehunter [dot] com
- Historicbridges.org - by Nathan Holth
- K. Allen Ballard - speedeeprint [at] gmail [dot] com