Afton Rd Bridge
Photo taken by Neil Krout in August 2018
BH Photo #432887
Abandoned/derelict steel stringer bridge located near Bagley Woods Conservation Area. A low-water crossing was added to facilitate access to Bagley Woods Conservation Area.
- Abandoned steel stringer bridge over Unnamed Creek on Afton Rd
- Mercer County, Missouri
- Steel stringer
Span length: 50.0 ft.
Total length: 50.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.56977, -93.69052 (decimal degrees)
40°34'11" N, 93°41'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/441549/4491228 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82497 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 11, 2018: Added by Neil Krout
- Neil Krout - kickinpony [dot] 66 [at] gmail [dot] com