Beaver Branch Bridge
Photo taken by David Backlin
BH Photo #182465
One lane timber stringer with rock embankment.
- Timber stringer bridge over Beaver Branch on Shearwood Dr
- McDonald County, Missouri
- Open to traffic with 7 Ton weight limit
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.3 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.71489, -94.42105 (decimal degrees)
36°42'54" N, 94°25'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/373086/4064185 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 23 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 19
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9391 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46380 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 14, 2010: New photos from David Backlin
- October 13, 2010: Updated by David Backlin: Updated description
- October 1, 2010: New Street View added by David Backlin
- September 30, 2010: Added by David Backlin