Gondola Avenue Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in January 2019
BH Photo #442340
This bridge has dropped off from the National Bridge Inventory and the road has been abandoned.
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork Claybank Creek on Gondola Avenue
- Macon County, Missouri
- Pin-connected, 3-panel Pratt bedstead pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.65223, -92.59773 (decimal degrees)
39°39'08" N, 92°35'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/534511/4389236 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bevier South
- Land survey
- T. 56 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 17
- 724 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- MO 061-464001.2 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 24213 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21957 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 14, 2019: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler