Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Little Cobb Creek on Bobcat Road
- Laclede County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.55852, -92.45794 (decimal degrees)
37°33'31" N, 92°27'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/547875/4156972 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 33 N., R. 14 W., Sec. 22
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 20552 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 86196 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com