Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Center Creek on Reed Avenue in Sarcoxie
- Jasper County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 17.0 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.07225, -94.11710 (decimal degrees)
37°04'20" N, 94°07'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/400697/4103471 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 27 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 8
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 049-391000.5 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 23124 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21741 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com