Hickman Mills Rd Railroad Bridge
This carried US 71 up from the Blue River valley and into south Kansas City.
- Lost Stringer bridge over MP and UP RR on Hickman Mills Rd (old US 71)
- Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1927; replaced 1984
- - Missouri Pacific Railroad ("MoPac" MP)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 233.0 ft.
Deck width: 53.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.97524, -94.55305 (decimal degrees)
38°58'31" N, 94°33'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/365468/4315175 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 48 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 22
- Inventory number
- BH 69487 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 30, 2015: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com