Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Highly Creek on CR 85
- Holt County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Girder with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.19182, -95.11379 (decimal degrees)
40°11'31" N, 95°06'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/320066/4451189 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 62 N., R. 37 W., Sec. 7
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 15100 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 62193 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com