MKT - Deep Water Creek Bridge
Photo taken by James Hinkle in January 2018
BH Photo #417284
Abandoned deck-plate girder bridge on private property.
This bridge is on land that explosives are stored. Do not approach with out permission.
- Abandoned bridge over Deep Water Creek on Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad
- Henry County, Missouri
- - Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad (MKT)
- Deck plate girder
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.30291, -94.00167 (decimal degrees)
38°18'10" N, 94°00'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/412417/4239898 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 80298 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 31, 2018: Updated by Kenny Fairhurst: This is actually a deck plate girder bridge, by the looks of it.
- January 31, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added railroad per 1982 USGS map
- January 31, 2018: Added by James Hinkle
- James Hinkle
- Kenny Fairhurst