Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Branch of Asher Creek on Farm Road 18
- Greene County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.40185, -93.50680 (decimal degrees)
37°24'07" N, 93°30'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/455145/4139573 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Walnut Grove
- Land survey
- T. 31 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 19
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 12732 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 55211 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com